We will be making a top which is based on a traditional sweatshirt. It has tree quarter length raglan sleeves and can also be made into a short sleeved t-shirt.
- Measuring yourself and choosing the right sizing
- Sewing with different types of stretchy materials
- Shoulder and bust darts
- Needle usage for stretch fabrics
- Different stitches suitable for stretch materials
- Tips on how to cut jersey fabrics
- Adjusting fitting issues
- Top stitching with stretch fabrics
- Sampling side seam pocket
Included in the workshop:
- Pattern for the top in sizes 6 till 18
- Lots of tea and fresh coffee.
- Use of bernina sewing machines and other equipment.
Where: Sewing Shed Stroud.
Time: 10 am till 4 pm