Dressmaking for Beginners
Always wanted to make your own clothes? Then this is your change .We will offer a Dressmaking course for Beginners on Thursday evenings starting 25 April. which is suitable for anyone who is familiar with the sewing machine and has basic sewing skills. You will learn how to:
- How to follow a paper pattern, learning about the pattern markings and what they mean.
- Following a plan and cutting out your fabric correctly.
- Measuring yourself and selecting the correct size.
- Tweaking fitting issues.
- Understanding dressmaking terminology.
- Suitable seam finishes for different fabrics.
For more info go to the website.
Sewing for Improvers course
Wanting to brush up on your sewing skills? Then the Sewing Course for Improvers might be just the thing for you. Starting Wednesday evening 24 April you will enjoy making and learning new skills in a lovely environment with like minded people. For more info follow this link.